Uninsured and Untraced Drivers Compensation Claims
There are approximately 2 million uninsured drivers in United Kingdom. These types of drivers are most likely to be involved in a accidental injuries than that of the insured driver. Which means they are the ones to watch out for not only they can cost you a lot of money when a accident occurs but also the pain of the injury of what might happen.
Many people believe that when being in an accident with an uninsured driver you cannot win your compensation claim. Well, that’s not true at all. MIB or Motor Insurers Bureau will ensure victims that they can still win a claim they deserve for injuries like whiplash and even scratches.
How to make a uninsured drivers compensation claim?
When you are hit by an uninsured driver is it be possible to claim for a compensation? The sad answer is NO! However, the guidelines below will explain to you how to win your claim against uninsured drivers.
- Relax and try not to panic – The MIB or Motor Insurers Bureau of 1946 states that it will insure that the victims will get the compensation if hit by a uninsured driver. This way if you are hit by an uninsured driver, you can still make a claim.
- Have evidences – Names and address of witnesses is vital and you may have to take note of them especially the uninsured drivers details. Includes registration number and model of the car.
- Obtain a solicitor – Our company offers solicitors that will help you with the details and steps on what to do next such as:
- Sending letters to MIB for your compensation claim
- receiving the letters in response to your claim
- Settled or not settled your solicitor will find a way to win your claim and that is his job
Remember that claims need to be made within 3 years of the accident.
Our specialist injury lawyers will work on a conditional agreement such as “NO WIN NO FEE CLAIM” or that you will not pay for the services that they have offered you. When you WIN the case you will be keeping 100% of the compensation awarded to you.
Our trusted accident lawyers and accident attorneys will deal with all of your accident settlements for your accident claim so you won’t have to worry.