Taxi Crash Passenger Compensation Claim
The one most common means of transportation used by people to get to and from places are called taxi or cabs. Night or day these taxis serve people getting their way to wherever they want to go from home to office to bars, hotels, park, and many more places. Just like other ways of transportation, a taxi can be a possibility of being a victim of an accident that’s what you would call a taxi passenger crash. When involved in such accident, the passenger of the taxi cab may be able to claim an injury compensation in an absolute ” no win no fee” basis.
Things you need to do if involve in taxi crash passenger accident:
- Take a picture of the taxi crash and the taxi cab incident
- Keep records of the following:
- Name of the persons involve in the accident as well as witnesses
- Get information about the taxi cab
- Report to the police station about the taxi crash accident passenger so that it may claim the taxi crash passenger compensation
- Give true or honest statement to the police regarding of what really happened
- Seek medical assistance
- Have a solicitor to help you with the case about the taxi crash passenger compensation
How to make a taxi crash passenger compensation claim?
If you can prove that you really suffered a personal injury and was not your fault you will eventually win your accident claim which is the taxi crash passenger compensation claim.
These proofs below will be very helpful so that we can win your taxi crash passenger compensation claim.
- Record of the names of people involved in the accident
- Have the registration numbers all vehicles involve in the taxi crash passenger accident
- Have a contact detail of witnesses
- Take pictures from the accident scene if possible
- Report the accident to the police
- Have a doctor aid you
- Keep all necessary receipts such as medical receipt to regain what is lost.
- Supply payslips
Remember that all claims like taxi crash passenger claims need to be made within 3 years of the accident.
Our specialist injury lawyers will work on a conditional agreement such as “NO WIN NO FEE CLAIM” or or that you will not pay for the services that they have offered you. When you WIN the case you will be keeping 100% of the compensation awarded to you.
Our trusted accident lawyers and accident attorneys will deal with all of your accident settlements for your accident claim so you won’t have to worry.