Car Accident Claims
An auto accident such as car accident can be really heart breaking and terrible especially when the accident is not your fault. This type of accident will produce cuts, whiplash, bruising, fractures and injuries. Some are unfortunate that they can have brain injuries or even death. Well, for this accident even cuts bruises will need medical attention and not to mention expenses you may occur during your visits. The bigger the damage the bigger the cost, and if the injury is really severe, it may prevent you from doing ALL the things that you where doing before your unfortunate accident.
If you are involved in a car accident that was not your fault, then you are entitled to a personal injury claim that will help you pay for all your expenses from the accident. Especially for the duration that you have spent in the hospital and all other expenses that you have lost due to the accident. Also it will give you the assurance that you can make up for your losses and future earnings.
These are some types of road traffic accidents that you can claim:
- A motorcyclist that was in an accident due to a dangerous road
- Walking in the pedestrian and hit by a motor vehicle
- A motor vehicle that has been in impact with another motor vehicle
- A traveler in an motor vehicle that was involved in an accident
How to make a car accident compensation claim?
When claiming for an injury compensation it does not mean that it will automatically be given to you. An investigation will take place on your part and also with the other party that has been involved in the accident. To win your claim, you will have to prove that you are really the victim of the accident and the accident was not your fault.
We will provide you with all the help that you will need. We will also need the proofs below that will help your claim, so that we you can get you the compensation.
- Have a detailed record of the people involved in the accident.
- Keep the plate numbers of the vehicles involved in the accident.
- Ask and keep the contact details of the witnesses.
- If possible, take pictures of the accident scene.
- Go to the nearest police station and have the accident reported.
- Call for medical attention and keep medical records.
- Keep all receipts that are related to your accident. ( example: Medical Receipts )
Our hand picked solicitors will give you advice on what you will need do.
Remember that claims need to be made within 3 years of the accident.
Our specialist injury lawyers will work on a conditional agreement such as “NO WIN NO FEE CLAIM”or that you will not pay for the services that they have offered you. When you WIN the case you will be keeping 100% of the compensation awarded to you.
Our trusted accident lawyers and accident attorneys will deal with all of your accident settlements for your accident claim so you won’t have to worry.