Terms and Conditions
Before using our site please carefully read our terms and conditions. It will help you understand our services. You are also agreeing to the terms and conditions that are listed below and if you are not able to abide by it then you are advised not to use our site.
- In accordance with our terms and conditions, we will allow you access to our site.
- The messages, information, and other communication you will receive from us will be your responsibility and any losses will be entitled to you.
- Rosewood injury claims will serve only as a bridge of transaction for you and your possible solicitors. Therefore, we will not be held responsible for transactions from your party and your solicitor.
- You will agree to use our site by abiding with all the terms and conditions.
- All information should be true and certified made with honesty.
- By using our site you accept the fact that we will be responsible for the following: a.) Information that is incorrect that will be coming from you and the solicitor. b.) the quality of service that will be provided by our selected solicitors to serve you.
- All your information should be sent to your solicitors. You must also agree that you will be not sending Rosewood any evidences, photographs, names of witnesses, or other forms of proofs.
- Keep in mind that the “No win, no fee” and 100% compensation is only applicable to most but not all types of injury claims.
- We are not responsible for any opinion, suggestions, or any other actions that you and your solicitor will be sharing.
- All the links that will go out from our site is for the purpose that you will gain information about those linked sites and therefore we do not own them.